I've been a little serious on the blog lately, so I'm bringing back the Sparkle, Sparkle with some ideas for improving life on earth.
1. All skirts should be made with a slick lining so that they don't stick to your tights. Am I right, ladies? No awkward clinging.
2. Cupcakes would be an essential part of a balanced diet. Frosting would only make you healthier.
3. Everyone should have to rock/hold a baby for at least 30 minutes a week. Check this out for reasons why (Thanks for the link, Deva!) http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/08/fighting-bullying-with-babies/
4. Mixers and meeting new people would somehow magically not be awkward or frightening at all. Maybe I'm just being a whiner on this one. Whatever. Large groups of new people overwhelm me.
5. AT&T would build a tower riiiiight outside Seward so I wouldn't have to suffer through an average of 4 dropped calls per conversation.
6. Fluorescent lighting would NEVER be used in bathrooms or dressing rooms. This seems ridiculously logical, I'm not even sure why I have to bring it up.
7. Dance parties would be a regular occurrence. As in every day.
Granted, some of these involve changing laws of food chemistry, but overall I really don't think I'm asking for too much. So if any of you run for office someday, you know what issues are the most important to this constituent.
Have a sparkly weekend, friends. :)