Sunday, August 28, 2011

Arrrrgh, Matey!

Well, the day has finally come. Yes, the day where I make a wonderfully coherent and timely life analogy about pirates. Didn't see that one coming, did ya? OK, that's sort of a joke. Really, I just wanted to post my newest printmaking creation because I'm pretty proud of it. And if you can't show off your pseudo-artwork on your own blog, where CAN you show it off? So here:


Ta-da! And let's see here. Pirates are like life because... well, sometimes we feel as if we're in a crazy storm, and barely staying afloat... Or maybe you've been looted. Or perhaps you have a talking bird. I don't know, I'm really not my usual metaphorical self today. Sorry to let you down. I will brainstorm on this and return soon with the answers to all life problems using the words "Captain," "Walk the plank" and "buried treasure." Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment